Madam Curator here, and I want to begin by saying how thrilled I am by all of you who have pinged to ask how you can share your #realworldsex video. I know that, for some of you, this is not a light decision and I love you for even considering it.
In these early days of mlnp.tv, I thought it would be helpful to everyone who’s considering sharing to offer a quick recap of what we are looking for.
What do we mean by #realworldsex?
#realworldsex is sex. It is whatever you experience it to be in your real world sex life. It is every flavor under the rainbow (hell, it is the rainbow) – whether it’s one person having a really good time all on their ownsome, two people, multiple partners, etc. All combinations of genders and sexual orientations are totally cool with us.
A few basics for those of you looking to contribute
While working with our very first makelovenotpornstars, I’ve found it helpful to direct them to Vimeo video school and some cool gadgets that help enhance the shooting experience while you focus on the #realworldsexing experience (iphone boom mic, anyone?). If you’ve got some gadget suggestions of your own, feel free to share them in the comments.
- Ignore the camera, as best you can (it’s tough sometimes, I know). Please don’t make it a performance. If that’s your thing, there are plenty of other sites out there for you 🙂
- You don’t need a super fancy camera in order to have your video appear on MLNP.tv. If you have one, great, but if not your phone works a treat!
- Carry your video camera around with you wherever you go – if you’re using your phone, so much the better – so you’ll be ready and able to whip it out when the moment strikes. That way, you’ll feel less like you’re in the middle of a #realworldsex shoot and more like you’re just doing your thang.
- Or just set your camera up in your bedroom, or your apartment, and start it running early on, so you can forget it’s even there.
- Before you do, though, make sure your lens is clean, make sure your battery is charged and make sure you have space on your memory card. Got it? Good.
- Capture the lead in and what happens after (bloopers and all) – these are the moments that we never get to see otherwise.
- Please, please, please don’t get hung up on ‘perfection’. We love #realworldsex in all its messy, silly, sticky, awkward complexity.
Finally, practice, practice, practice (lucky you!). Shoot a lot and don’t worry about getting the perfect shot the first time around. Just enjoy yourself. It’s really just that simple.
Got some super duper specific questions that haven’t been answered by visiting mlnp.tv’s How this works page? Feel free to contact me at Sarah@makelovenotporn.tv, where I’ll be standing by forever and always.
10 Responses to “Hello lovelies!”
Nowhere have I found any info on the video formats required for submission or for viewing. I have a Lenovo idea tab and when I try to “peek”, I get a message that says “error loading player:no playable sources found.” I really would like to know what my tablet is lacking in the way of apps or drivers or …what?
Thanks for your interest! I’m so sorry to hear you’re having difficulty streaming your rental on your tablet!
Currently MLNP.tv works best when accessed from laptops, PCs, iPads and iPhones using the latest versions of either Firefox or Chrome. We do plan to improve out Android capability as soon as we can, but if in the meantime you wouldn’t mind accessing your rentals via one of the devices mentioned above, that would be wonderful.
All info about file formats required for submitting videos to MLNP.tv can be found on our share page (https://makelovenotporn.tv/share) under file sizes and types:
Thanks again for your support, patience and understanding!
All the best,
Should we edit it or just send you the raw video and let you sort it out?
Hi Jon, I’m thrilled to hear you’re planning to share your #realworldsex! At MLNP.tv, we’re all for raw, unedited videos. However, if you do want to do a little editing it needs to be done beforehand as I don’t do any myself 🙂 Please do email me at email@example.com with any other questions you might have!
Could a GoPro camera work well for these types of home videos?
Could I upload a solo fetish role-play scenario? It would be a water sports vid of me staging an “accident”.
So long as the sex in your video reflects the way you have sex in your every day life and is contextualized without performing for the camera, go for it!
All the best,
Sorry if I missed info on this anywhere on the side making my question redundant. I was wondering if the camera has to capture a static image / wide frame or if it would be ok to have a (partly) handheld cam (for giving more personal body-pan-experience)?
So excited about the work you are doing and the space being created through it – thanks!
Hi Judith! Thrilled to hear you plan to share your #realworldsex on MLNP! You can use a mix of handheld and wide angle. Just remember that having sex and holding a camera/filming at the same time is harder than porn makes it look 😉 Please feel free to email me if you have any other questions – firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to your first video!